Following are the Official Duties as a Part of Systems Engineer
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- The Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Formulate and design the security system in place to maintain data safety.
- Oversee the constant availability of technical resources.
- Maintain and supervise the inventory.
- Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches
Education and Experience
Systems Engineers usually hold a degree in computer science or allied field viz. software engineering. They should be proficient in data architecture and programming. Apart from an essential degree, a Systems Engineer is required to have knowledge and experience in:
- Performance tuning of application stacks viz. Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX
- Good cloud experience especially in AWS (amazon web service)
- Experience with virtualization viz. VMware, Virtual Box
- Network experience viz. TCP/IP
The systems engineers should have excellent communication, personal, and governance skills. They direct with team associates involved in project management, security, asset management, and customer service departments to resolve problems and manage projects. Brilliant conflict resolution, analytical, and decision-making skills are vital to the position equally.
The top core skills for systems engineering are information security, integration, and security. Skills that differentiate professionals comprise of mathematics, application development, and systems software
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Engineering
- Role / Designation : System Engineer
- Salary : 25000
- Educational Specialization : Engineering
- Skills : Software Engineer
- Health Insurance
- One month vacation in every year